Are Long-Distance Relationships “Real-Relationships“? You have to wonder because there’s so many people asking the same question…
- Are long distance relationships real?
- Long Distance Relationships: Are They Real?
- 10 Reasons Why Long-distance Relationships Just Don’t Work
- Is a Long distance relationship a “REAL” relationship?
- Is your long distance relationship a ‘real’ relationship?
This has a couple of answers depending on your outlook:
1. Is long-distance “real”? The word “real” is just a bad word. What’s “real”? Certainly, your long-distance relationship is just as “real” as any other kind. In fact, it’s not even that new a thing – long before the Internet, we had the concept of “pen pals”, where people would write each other letters through the post. And yes, people often dated this way through correspondence, too.